Minggu, 06 Februari 2011

Is Short Task Scam??

I worked in microworkers for 2 weeks. I just get some idea ; if there are at least 5 sites similar like microworkers, and I work regularly, i can get a regular income too for my life. After that, I start to search it in google, and I find shorttask.com . 

I search again, is it a scam or not? There are so many claims that said shorttask.com is a scam, and only a few article that said : shorttask.com is legit. I don't know which one is true. But now, I quit from shorttask.com until I find a great evidence that prove shorttask.com is legit. If there is another site like microworkers, I really appreciate that you want to share it with me. Thank you for visit my blog. myreff.com

1 komentar:

  1. Until now I search payment proof from horttask.com but there is no proof...

    BalasHapus